2.14.2009

Remember when the Steelers won the Super Bowl?


That was awesome.

 
I had to throw a photo on here of my buddies and me enjoying the game. It was interesting. Drinking beer at 8 a.m. always is.

So my buddy Ted is from Western Pennsylvania also, just west on 80 an hour or so. He'd never been a Steeler fan though. Evidently his dad was quite the rebel, and grew up an Oakland Raiders fan. So is he wasn't born into it, and just never got into watching the Steelers. 

Some of these kids today, I tell you what. We've quickly converted him, though, and he was pretty into it.

So he managed to get his local butcher shop to send us a whole bunch of sausages... and he's trying to work our Super Bowl party into an ad campaign for Livingstons' Meats. I was going to throw the photo up here, but something tells me they won't be able to use it.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done.

    No joke, I looked at that picture and it took me five seconds or so to figure out who was holding the terrible towel with me. Then I realized it wasn't me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time. I thought it was Mike too when I first saw it. You're both looking ruggedly handsome like your little brother.

    ReplyDelete