2.14.2009

Hey, can Dave blog too?


Thanks so much. Domo arigato gozaimasu. Happy to be here.

Well, I hardly know where to start. Mike says start at the beginning. Can't really do that, though. I have been here nearly three months now, and while I'm getting used to things and enjoying every minute of the experience, I still feel like a lost little kid about 86% of the time. Here's one of the reasons why:
 
And that's just one of the train companies. Getting to work or a buddy's house is easy, it's when I try to branch out, to Tokyo or one of the other cities, that things get complicated. Always an adventure for this guy.

 It's about 6 p.m. Saturday. Did a little cleaning earlier, so I'll post a photo or two. Mom, this is about as clean as it gets.


That's all for now. I'll post this before I mess up again. I can't copy and paste, and when I upload a photo, it goes straight to the top of the post... I'll learn. 


2 comments:

  1. Love your place. Your face looks good with the beard too. Send more pictures.
    Figure out all those maps so you can be our tour guide if/when we ever get there.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never commented on how cool it is to see where you live, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete